Friday, August 27, 2010

Neighborly Love Part II

Following my previous post "Neighborly Love" I wanted to continue the Klutzke family adventure with discussing the most recent dramatic events made by our lovely neighbors. So last night I was reading waiting for Doug to come up to bed when he suddenly entered the room and said that there were cops at our neighbors across the street. (The one with the yipper) I being the curious one went and peeped out the window. (I know, how low am I?) Anyways, Doug said that he was out walking the dogs when one of our neighbors (the firework peeps) told him he might want to get inside. She had just called the police because she thought she saw someone breaking into the house across from us. Just great! We now have a wonderful cul-de-sac of vandals, drunks, and thieves. Yippee Skippy! I mean seriously I thought this was a nice neighborhood? Well sure enough two more cops show up and are now questioning the people found in the home. So this is my interpretation of what I think happened. People across from us are getting divorced. Wife left, came back while husband was gone with new Bo to get her stuff, couldn't get in, so she broke in and whoops here came the cops. They were out on the lawn for about 30 minutes trying to prove that she was the owner of that house.

So, I can clearly say that I have had enough neighbor drama to last me a good long time. So here are some lessons learned. First, don't make the cops mad. Second, fireworks suck. Third, not all neighbors are like this. And finally, try to forgive and forget, because you never know when you may need the people who live close to you. Oh and the one lesson that I think I should let others know, don't upset me in my nightgown at 3 in the morning on a week day. Duh!

On a lighter note, Brayden is doing marvelous! ( I will add a cute picture to bring smiles!) We have a month to go and he will be one! Our birthday theme is Dog Gone Fun. Doug has refused to allow me to buy party hats for the dogs for this event. (I'm still working on this, hehe) Did you know that they even make highchair decoration kits for the birthday child? That's right, it comes complete with a floor mat, banner and hat! I really should go into business of baby accessories. I would make a fortune! Doug continues to work hard at L3 and has had a few weeks of not being on overtime. It has been nice for all of us. I continue to keep busy with Brayden and my MOMs club activities. Life is good and don't forget to Love Thy Neighbor. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment