
Well another weekend in the Klutzke home has passed and also another surgery. Pretty soon I'm going to be able to play connect the dots with all of my surgical scars. J/K The surgery was successful and this recovery has been a lot less painful then my previous surgeries. Doug has once again been my shinning light through this whole thing and he continues to amaze me with his steadiness and dedication. I feel Brayden has formed a grudge against me. Poor guy comes into the room and can clearly see I am not doing anything that would prevent me from holding him, so why on earth am I just laying there smiling at him? Pick me up Mama! I know this is all blaring out of his silent stares but I can't help but feel the guilt and urge to want to hold and cuddle my little man. Brayden has been a great little boy for his daddy this past weekend and we are grateful for that!
Something arrived in the mail this weekend that made my heart feel like lead. Brayden's First Birthday Party Invites arrived. I still can't seem to wrap my head around that. My baby is going to be one! Brayden of course thought they were food samples or something and tried to eat them. Some things never change.
Doug and I are counting down the weeks until our cruise vacation. Our 5 year wedding anniversary is in a little over two weeks. Again, time flies. These next couple months are going to be full of a lot of great memories and I feel so blessed to be able to experience them. Until next time remember...An apple a day will keep the doctor away! (unless you're me and slice your finger open trying to cut an apple)
No comments:
Post a Comment