
The countdown is getting smaller and smaller! We only have a few more weeks left until we can finally move into our new home! The flooring and final touches are going in now and the yard is already sodded and landscaped! All this progress is getting me more and more excited to move in! As for a potty training update... We are officially potty trained at home. YAY! Out and about is a different story. Brayden wears pull-ups when we are out but going on a big potty (even with the extension) has not happened yet. So we are just thrilled that at home we are diaper free and not naked anymore. lol
This past month has been a tough pregnancy month for me unfortunately. I was having some really bad pains and unable to walk very well so I finally went to the doctor. She diagnosed me with a bladder and kidney infection. I was given the option of going to the hospital for three days on IV or bed rest at home on 10 days of antibiotics. With Brayden in the middle of potty training and just the plain fact I didn't want a nurse telling me to stay in bed, I opted for the at home bed rest. lol So after a long couple weeks I can gladly say mama and baby are doing great and nesting like crazy.
Since baby number two will be here in a couple months and three then becomes four,I decided to get some family portraits done for Brayden turning two and the holidays. Brayden was not in the greatest mood so that made things plenty difficult for getting a lot of variety in pictures, however, the ones we did get turned out great and I couldn't decide what to get. Thankfully Doug let me splurge and I left with many great family photos! Hopefully my next blog will have moving in the title and we will be starting a new adventure in our Georgia dream home! Until next time we will be counting down the days!

No comments:
Post a Comment