Monday, November 8, 2010

Boo...Klutzke Halloween

Well October has passed and with it went warmer weather, longer days, and Halloween. The end of October was very active here in the Klutzke household. Doug's parents Ken and Rosann came down for a great visit and were here over the Halloween holiday. We kept them very busy with going to the Ft.Worth zoo, the pumpkin patch, and many walks. The thing about Halloween in Texas is that its not always cold enough to wear these very cute costumes they have out there. A good friend of mine let me borrow her sons last year's costume which is a lion. Since it was a little on the warm side I bought a skeleton costume in case the weather was warm. Sure enough Halloween was in the 70s. So Brayden wore the skeleton for Halloween, but don't panic, when it was cooler I put B in the lion costume and to his reluctance, got some VERY cute photos! (Will post at bottom of blog) The Halloween weekend was so much fun and it was great spending time with the family. Now Thanksgiving is upon us. I am very excited to be hosting the Klutzke side this year. I am also going to be running a 5k the day of Thanksgiving. I have been training for this the past month and a half and hope I will be in shape to make good time. For Christmas we plan to travel north to Indiana and then to Minnesota to bring in the New Year. Many great things to look forward to these coming months. Until then, enjoy that Halloween candy!

PS- Photo of Brayden hold the stick is him feeding the birds at the Zoo, so cute!







2 comments:

  1. Cari, he is so cute!!! I love that last picture of him in the lion costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was amazed I could keep him in it long enough to take a picture. :)

    ReplyDelete