Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tis the season...


Well Christmas is upon us and Thanksgiving behind us. We had such a great visit from Doug's family for Thanksgiving. Brayden really enjoyed the spoiling and company. We had an awesome dinner and had a few friends over to join us. Brayden was able to eat everything this year which made for some quality entertainment. I had also been training to run 3 miles the morning of Thanksgiving. The weather was not the best but I was able to do my run in 36 min. Which was 4 min better than my practice run. I am hoping to do one more run before Christmas. Everyone left the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so we are now looking forward to seeing everyone over the Christmas Holiday. I am currently going to alot of Doctors appointments due to a stress fracture in my foot. :( I have no clue when I got it but I am hoping I don't have to be put in a walking cast. That won't be fun with a one year old! Doug finished his lessons for Kite Surfing and has ordered his kite and board. I can't wait to go watch him in action! Brayden continues to learn more and more each day. His vocabulary is growing at a fast rate as well as his onreiness.(not a word) We look forward to seeing many of you over the holidays, for those we will not be able to see, may you have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year! Until next time remember Jesus is the reason for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment