Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bon Voyage and Hello again, Our Carribean Cruise!

So we are back and still trying to get adjusted to the real world. The Caribbean cruise was amazing and so relaxing. We left on the 2nd of October and spent the night in Galveston. We set sail on the afternoon of the 3rd and were at sea for two days. I was NEVER bored, there was so much to do and then when we wanted to to nothing, there was that too! On the 6th we arrived in Jamaica and got to spend time on the beach, get a massage, and then climbed a waterfall call Dunn's River Falls. The country is beautiful but can be very rough in some areas. The on the 7th we arrived in Grand Cayman. Unfortunately the weather wasn't so great but we did make anchor. Because the surf was too rough we were not able to snorkel like we had planned, instead we spent the day in Georgetown. It is a very nice island and reminds me alot of coastal America. On the 8th we arrived in Cozumel and Doug and I took a ferry to the mainland of Playa del Carmen. The water was absolutely gorgeous. We spent the day at the Tulum Mayan Ruins and we were also able to go swimming on a beautiful beach. Saturday the 9th was another day at the sea and then we arrived in Galveston on the 10th. The time flew by but we were very excited to get back to Brayden. Doug and I really enjoyed the relaxation, endless food, and fin entertainment. Now we are back home and making up for lost time with our little man and trying to get back to normal. I have posted so pics from the trip however all of Caymans pictures were on a waterproof camera that I need to get developed. Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment