
Well we have finally made a decision as to where we are going to live down here in Savannah. After ALOT of house hunting we have decided to build. We had found a couple of homes that we loved, but they were either not in the right location or lacking the space we wanted. We fell in love with a neighborhood and sure enough found a 1/2 acre lot available. Today we met with the builder and discussed the plan we want to build. This week we will go under contract and start the journey of building our dream home. I have added the plans and will continue to update with our progression. We are very excited to begin this process. The home should be finished before the holidays! (We hope) :)

Wowza !! It's beautiful!!! Looks like you'll have plenty of room when we come down and visit, and go see Paula Dean !!! lol
ReplyDeleteGay
Can't wait to bring the baby and come visit you all!
ReplyDeleteCari - I can't find you on facebook woman! So glad I found your blog. See if you can find me on facebook. Here is the link to my blog.
ReplyDeletewww.candaceeatscake.blogspot.com